Monday, June 18, 2012

Finally There's A Product That Really Does Remove Tough Clothing Stains

L.A.'s Totally Awesome Laundry Pre-Wash  Stain Remover
Remove Laundry Stains Cheaply and Easily

Over the years, with a messy husband and two sons, I have come across some tough clothing stains when doing the laundry.

I tried most of the expensive stain-removing products on soiled items with only moderate success.

Recently, a friend recommended that I try L.A.'s Totally Awesome Laundry Pre-Wash Stain Remover. When I asked where to get it, I was shocked by her answer.  She said Dollar Tree.

I wondered how good can a laundry stain remover be if it only costs a dollar a bottle.  But after thinking about it for a while, I decided to try it.  I knew that she had children too and was very familiar with all kinds of clothing stains.  Besides that, the expensive products I was trying weren't necessarily getting the job done.

Soon after, I went to one of the many Dollar Tree locations in the Kansas City area and purchased a bottle.  

The next time I did laundry I sprayed the pre-wash on my stained clothing.  For most items, I then rubbed the product into the fabric, and in some cases, I let the stained items set overnight.  I then washed the clothing, and to my surprise, most of the stains came out!

I was amazed because for only $1.00 I had just used a product that worked better than any expensive stain-removing spray I had ever tried before.

So, if you are someone who faces the problem of removing tough stains when doing your laundry, give L.A.'s Totally Awesome Laundry Pre-Wash Stain Remover a try.  For only a buck, you have nothing to lose, and you might be pleasantly surprised with the results.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete